The Master Chief Mojito by FlawlessCowboy
I’ve spent the last few weeks working on a cocktail to drink in the launch of Halo 4 on November 6th. I was keen to have Halo 4 branded Mountain Dew Energy as one of the key ingredients. I’ve tried all sorts of combos and, to be honest, they were mostly disgusting. Though an honourable mention must go to Jack Daniels & Mountain Dew Energy, the absolute best I’ve found is The Master Chief Mojito.
I’ve used Bacardi’s pre-mixed Mojito, but you can use regular Bacardi for the same result.
The ingredients are:
- 50ml Bacardi or 100ml Bacardi Mojito
- 1/4 Lime (squeezed)
- 2 sprigs Mint
- 125ml Mountain Dew Energy
- Crushed Ice
- Crush some ice, I use 4 cubes per drink, if you don’t have a crusher you can use a rolling pin or mortar and pestle. Add to glass.
- Squeeze 1/4 lime over the ice, place the lime in the glass.
- Take two sprigs of fresh mint (wash it if necessary), give it a bit of a twist to crack the leaves and let the flavour spread easily. Add to the glass.
- Add 50ml Bacardi.
- Add 125ml Mountain Dew Energy.
- Stir and serve with a straw.
mother of god i’d pass into the next realm with such a dew infused beverage